Production of customer-specific turned parts according to your drawing specifications or samples.
- in the dimension range from Ø 1,0 to Ø 71,0 mm (bar-/ring production).
- chuck-/Insert parts up to Ø 250 mm.
- made of all common machinable materials such as automatic, insert, tempered and stainless steels, aluminium, brass, copper, plastic.
- processing of bar-, ring- and profile material.
- on request with direct heat treatment and / or surface refinement by our perspective brands partners from the electroplating industry.
- quantities from 100 pieces up to several million pieces per type.
Machining of cold-forged parts
- provided cold forged parts are further processed according to your specifications.
- the most common operations include making fits, drilling, thread production, processing the inner- / outer contour, etc.
- depending on the requirements and prerequisites, processing is carried out manually, partially- or full automatically.
Most of the feeding and automation technology is designed and implemented in-house by our automation technicians.
Advantages for you:
- cost savings in the area of proportional supply costs.
- quick implementation.
- independent of ext. service providers in the automation industry.
- direct coordination between you and us.
- flexibility in the event of adjustments due to a change in the drawing, etc.