Foundation of the family company on 01.05.1959 by the brothers Friedhelm and Günther Linden.
1960 – 1970
1962 / 1968: extension buildings 1 + 2 to the family home of about 150 and 110 m² to accommodate the continuously growing machinery.
Connection to our own electricity support, to enable us to run bigger and more efficient lather.
1970 – 1990
A third extension building in the middle of the seventies and finally a fourth building in 1985 demonstrate the continual growth of the highly export orientated company (especially West- and East Europe, USA, Mexico)
Since the early 80´s the company is working closely together with a representative in the Netherlands.
The administration moves from the family home to the now completed rooms on the second floor of the manufacturing premises.
Certified according to the ISO 9000.
On 01.01.2007 the F.u.G. LINDEN OHG changes into the F.u.G. LINDEN GmbH & Co.KG in connection with the company succession.
The second generation of the family, Stephan Linden and Sabine Neumann (birth name Linden), are taking over the executive management of the F.u.G. LINDEN GmbH & Co. KG.
01.05.2009: 50th company anniversary
2010 – 2011
The company survived the crises with morealess the same skilled employees and furthermore an expanded and modernized machinery park. In this manor we are now looking optimistically into the future.
2012 – 2013
Expandation in new hightech calibration microscopes and a growing customer range.
2014 – 2017
Capacity expansion in the form of investments in new CNC turning machines, partially with 2 driven turrets including Y-axis, fully-balanced counter spindle as well as an automatic short-loading system for the production of complex turning and milling parts up to Ø 71 mm from the bar.
Optimization of test and measurement possibilities by the acquisition of a new Contour Measuring Device.